Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Journey of a lifetime...

For as long as I can remember people have crossed my palm with silver to have their fortunes told. But now, with the end of the path of life in sight I just like to reminisce
- about the little girl full of faith or the teenager forever falling in love -
about the girl I once was.
While I was in Albuquerque we visited Pamela Armas shop -Treasures of the gypsy-.
If you love fabric and trims then it's like, well I suppose, dying and going to heaven.
It's definitely a treasure trove of everything I could only dream about!
So I ended up making a doll for
this years gypsy challenge.The theme is journey of the gypsy.

This was a hard one to photograph so lots of little pictures, just click on them to enlarge.

1 comments:

Connie Ortiz said...

Agnes, I love your entry and hope you win big time.

:)
Connie

Post a Comment